Main Page

2/20/2013

2013 - Great Expectations ?

 The first great film of 2013

Now that  we are all stuck with waiting for the big day with no more precursors to look forward to/obsess over , I thought it might be fun to take a long, early look at the 2013/2014 Oscar Season.

First, a few notes :

1. Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors : it was a lot to go through and English is still not my first language.
2. Don't put too much emphasis on the rankings, what the hell would I know this early in the race ? Your guess is as good as mine.
3.  Feel free to add names and titles I forgot, I'm sure there are many!

Now that we've covered all that, here are the (on paper) most likely contenders in the eight main categories :

BEST PICTURE & BEST DIRECTOR
BEST ACTRESS IN A LEADING ROLE
BEST ACTOR IN A LEADING ROLE
BEST ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE
BEST ACTOR IN A SUPPORTING ROLE
BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY
BEST ADAPTED SCREENPLAY

No comments:

Post a Comment